Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some Questions wrt the Leaked Hospital Report

Some Questions wrt the Leaked Hospital Report

I'm just thinking out loud:

If I were the doctor who examined Saiful, and recommended him to the government hospital for further examination, why would the police interview me if my examination result is not going to be used by the court if ever there is going to be one? Is my examination result the same or totally different from that of the government hospital? Should it be the same the police would have no need to interview me.

If it were just an interview by the police and me being the good cooperating doctor who would just say what I saw and know, would I be under such stress as to warrant me and my family to go on long leave?

If I were to be "harrassed" by the police, what would I do? Go to the police? Don't think that is wise. Go to see Najib? Abdullah? Change the report as claimed and live the rest of my live in regrets?

Immediately after Home Minister mentioned that the case should be wrapped up quickly, the police began to listen. Is the police independent or politically biased?

Anwar better not accidentally cut himself. His blood is desperately being sought after. His and Malaysia's future "may" just depend on it.

No comments: